I'm excited to re-introduce the Solstice Quilt! Equilateral Triangles from Modern Triangle Quilts are arranged in a compelling symmetry of color and shape to create a stunning and enrapturing quilt. Since this program ran in 2020, you get access to everything at once. Hooray for immediate gratification!
As shown the Solstice Quilt measures 68'' x 68''. Because the center medallion design never changes, there are 8 size options from baby to king!
- Exclusive Bryan House Quilts Pattern - You'll enjoy exclusive access to a Bryan House Quilts pattern. They're real and they're spectacular!
- PDF printable pattern - For each month, you'll see a new PDF printable with instructions. Download, print, and enjoy!
- Complete Video Instruction - You'll have access to complete video instruction for each month's blocks.
- Color Planner Worksheets - Follow my meticulously planned colorways or create your own color scheme using my Color Planner Worksheets.
- Optional kits will be available for your convenience.
- Connect with others! Post in the Triangle Chatter Community Facebook Group to show off your progress, connect, get and give additional help and encouragement.
Welcome Notes and Information will be available on the "Welcome" section as soon as you register.
Introduction and Color Planner
- Solstice Patterns and Videos for Months 1 - 9
Bonus Finishing Tips and Tricks
- Sizes: Instructions include 8 sizes from wall hanging up to King.
- Colorways: Choose from 1 of 4 colorways - the main color way, Princess, Sunset, or Echinacea. Or choose your own colors.
- Techniques used include foundation piecing (I will teach Freezer Paper Piecing), piecing, and piecing a half square triangle quilt top.
Accessing the BOM Program
Once you purchase the BOM, you'll be emailed a PDF with the enrollment link and directions. It's really easy; you'll click the link and set up an account. Then you're in with the rest of the Triangle Chatter Community!