I'm excited to re-introduce the Stargazer Block of the Month program from 2019! This BOM program is a 9-month program combining geometric triangle designs from my Modern Triangle Quilts book in colorful layout. Since it ran in 2019, you get access to everything all at once. Hooray for immediate gratification!
- Exclusive Bryan House Quilts Pattern - You'll enjoy exclusive access to a Bryan House Quilts pattern. They're real and they're spectacular!
- PDF printable pattern - For each month, you'll see a new PDF printable with instructions. Download, print, and enjoy!
- Complete Video Instruction - You'll have access to complete video instruction for each month's blocks.
- Color Planner Worksheets - Follow my meticulously planned colorways or create your own color scheme using my Color Planner Worksheets.
- Optional kits will be available for your convenience.
- Connect with others! Post in the Triangle Chatter Community Facebook Group to show off your progress, connect, get and give additional help and encouragement.
Welcome Notes and Information will be available on the "Welcome" section as soon as you register.
Materials List will be available to the public: click here.
Introduction and Color Planner
- Stargazer Patterns and Videos for Months 1 - 9
Bonus Finishing Tips and Tricks
- Sizes: Instructions include three sizes: Queen (80''x 80''), Throw (60'' x 60''), and Baby (40'' x 40'')
- Colorways: Choose from 1 of 4 colorways - the main color way, Princess, Sunset, or Echinacea.
- Techniques used include foundation piecing (I will teach Freezer Paper Piecing), piecing, and piecing a half square triangle quilt top.
Accessing the BOM Webpage
Once you purchase the BOM, you'll be emailed a PDF with the enrollment link and directions. It's really easy; you'll click the link and set up an account. Then you're in with the rest of the Stargazers!