Brand: Sunflower Quilts
- Proudly designed in the USA by Sunflower Quilts.
- Excellent size and structure for cutting threads between fabric while chain piecing. This thread cutter was designed to help increase speed and efficiency for any sewing project.
- Sharp blade nestled safely inside a strong frame. Thread cutter was designed to keep fingers safe while in use, no more worring about cuts!
- Small, non-intrusive design, making it the perfect accsessory to keep near sewing machines, ironing boards and your quilting tables.
- Works well for quilters of all ages, safe for children and quilters that battle arthritic. Non-skid feet even keep the thread cutter firmly in place during use.
Publisher: Sunflower Quilts
Details: The Original Thread Cutter by Sunflower Quilts is proudly made in the USA and was created by a phenomenal mother and daughter quilting team to help increase the efficiency of their own quilting projects. This thread cutter is perfect for cutting threads between fabric sections when chain piecing. Keep one by your sewing machine, your ironing board or your cutting table to help speed up your own projects. No more searching for scissors or juggling a variety of cutting tools while also holding your fabrics in place. The Sunflower Quilts thread cutter has a plastic body designed to keep your fingers, and the fingers of your little ones, safe while in use. The blade sits well beyond the area where any fingers could reach, so slice your thread without the worry of small scrapes on your skin. The body of this thread cutter has small non-skid feet on the bottom, which keep it in place while in use. This thread cutter is even safe for quilters or sewing aficionados with arthritis. The Sunflower Quilts thread cutter is a unique design and is sure to be an amazing addition to any quilter's supply kit.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.0 x 1.5 inches